Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm up next! ~gulp!~

There were two ladies in my pre-natal yoga class that were due before me, and they both had their babies this week. I guess now I'm the next to go! (barring any unforeseen circumstances with my other classmates)

My forearm pain got worse, so Steve and I drove all around and finally found some carpal tunnel night braces to wear while I sleep. It makes sleeping even more difficult, but at least my forearms don't hurt anymore. Thankfully, it doesn't bother me during the day.

The OB (a different one from last week) said "Wow! Your belly is all baby!" I knew this, since I get really uncomfortable, but realize that it's not Braxton-Hicks. It's just hard baby parts pushing into me! The baby seems pretty tough now - I bet that will change after it's born! :)
The OB didn't even bother checking my cervix, since I still haven't dropped yet.

Week 37.5 Stats: (I've changed my OB visit days to Mondays, and my pregnancy week starts on Thursday)
Weight Gain: 26 lbs.
Baby's Heartbeat: 150s bpm

Week 38 was not a very photogenic week for me. Here's the best picture out of a dozen taken.

1 comment:

Mike, Amy, Max and Lily said...

You've really popped since last week! You look great! Hang in there! Let me know if you need anything or have any questions! I'll be around all weekend so give me a call.