Yesterday, Jared was on his 4th outfit of the day by 9:45 AM. He had peed, pooped, and spit up on his outfits - thank goodness we ran out of orifices! :) Somehow, I didn't even really mind getting pooped on - I must really be a mother now. We finally moved him up to Size 1 diapers, since he had a blowout of his newborns. But the Size 1's are huge - we need size 0.5's or something. Oh well, the Size 1's are big, but seem to hold everything in.
The "It's a Boy" mylar balloon that my parents bought us at the hospital for Jared's birth is still floating around the apartment - I didn't realize that was possible! I figured that it would fall within a couple of days.
He's starting to smile more, and even sometimes laugh. It's really awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment