Yes, it's all my fault. I showed Jared that he could suck on his toes, and now that's all that he does. I guess we won't get to see the Happy Baby pose anymore. I guess I have to be more vigilant about keeping his feet clean and his toenails trimmed.
We ended up getting almost 2 feet of snow. What was even more amazing is that Maryland actually seemed somewhat prepared for the snow removal this time - that was definitely a first! Luckily, I went grocery shopping before the big rush on Friday, and we had a big pot of chili while it snowed - yum!
New pics are posted. (We finally moved the computer into a different room than Jared's crib, so we're able to be on it now while he's sleeping - thus the increase in postings. That and the fact that a lot has been going on lately, and we haven't even gotten to Christmas yet!)
No comments:
Post a Comment