Jared loves looking under all of our small rugs (like in the bathroom and kitchen). It looks so funny! Jared is very good at using smaller boxes to reach higher boxes to stand up. Yesterday, he even pulled himself up to standing using our coffee table. After knocking over our water glasses, all of our stuff on the coffee table got moved.
Jared sleeps about 10 hours a night, and I can usually get two decent naps out of him (about an hour and 20 minutes or so). That's quite an improvement on what he used to do, but I think he naps and sleeps better because he is so exhausted from moving around all of the time! I know that I find it exhausting chasing after him!
Easter weekend was nice. My birthday was on Friday, and my parents came down. On Saturday, Steve's parents and Maggie joined us. It was nice to finally get a picture of all of us together. Of course I forgot until Steve's parents were about to leave, and Jared was already in bed, but not asleep. So I got him back up for the pictures.
Jared loves to go on "adventures" now. He actually gets excited when I put him in his car seat or stroller. He loves walks too! He just doesn't like the sun hat or sunglasses that we try to get him to wear when he's outside.
Through the course of all of this, Steve and I have been looking for houses, changing agents, putting a bid on a house, etc. It's not final yet (hopefully today or tomorrow), and then I'll post more info about the house. But we're really excited about it.
Check out the new pictures that are posted - there are some great ones in there! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment