Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm in control!

Jared has started to exert some control over his life. He does this in really fun ways like refusing to let me dress him. He also sits down in the pack 'n play at the end of time out, when I come to get him. I think that's fine, and just tell him to let me know when he would like me to get him out.

He also used to be a solid 12:30-2:30 napper. Now he fights the naps so much that they are usually delayed, if I can get him to take one at all! I was getting 1:30-3:30 out of him, but that doesn't even work anymore. Gah-I really need a nap myself!

He also has started making noises for the cars as he runs them around the house.

He has this crazy laugh. It's a really loud ha-HA! And it makes Steve and I laugh a lot.

The weather was so nice yesterday that we took Jared to the park next to the airport. It's only like his most favorite place. The planes cross right in front of you, just before they land, and they are really big. The park is also on a busy road, so there are lots of cars and trucks to watch. They also have a playground and walking trails. Jared was so funny though. We took a break from watching planes land to play in the playground, and he was so upset if he wasn't in his spot (standing on a park bench, since the 2 foot height difference was a big deal I guess, when watching large planes land right in front of you) when the planes were landing. He would also squat and point to planes that were really far away. Who knows why, but very cute nonetheless.

No comments: