Saturday, June 6, 2009

Week 34 and PUPPP (not puppy)


Well, the itchiness that I've been complaining about for about a month was finally diagnosed as PUPPP. (which is what I figured all along) The doctor gave me some prescription strength hydrocortisone cream, and even after one application, the itchiness and redness were subsiding. PUPPP is not serious, just really annoying. Click here if you'd like to learn more.
Here's my 34 week belly. It seems like the kid is taking up every square inch - my belly sure doesn't seem to want to give any extra room.
There's also a picture that someone suggested that I take during the mission, but I forgot: me talking to the baby on our console headsets. :) I ended up taking the picture at my Goddard desk, so you can also see how much work I have to do to clean that up before I leave.

2 comments:

Meggipi said...

ground control to baby, ground control to baby, come in baby :) too cute!

you look great! week 34! woo woooooooooo!

Mike, Amy, Max and Lily said...

What a lovely shirt you have on :)