Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Constantly changing...

Jared LOVES holding on to his toes with both hands. In yoga, it is called the Happy Baby pose, and I guess happy babies really do it! :)

He loves looking at the super-cute baby in the mirror!

He has also started enjoying tug-of-war and peek-a-boo, which is really cute.

This past weekend, we had a visit from Mike, Amy, and Max Zuckett. Max just turned two, and I wasn't sure what we were going to do with him in our apartment. We ended up going to two different playgrounds and "crafternoon" at the library (which turned out to be somewhat disappointing.) Jared was wonderful during the visit - happy and eating/sleeping well. We also got some loaner clothes from Max for Jared - thanks! :) Max was the special guest in Jared's weekly picture - I'll try to post those soon.

1 comment:

Mike, Amy, Max and Lily said...

Thanks so much for having us! We had a great time and appreciate that you were forward thinking enough to find some things to keep Max busy. It's easy to keep a kid busy when he goes to bed at 6:15 pm :)

Max was honored to be the special guest in Jared's weekly picture. We'll be posting our pictures/post soon!

I'm already craving some more Mamma Roma pizza.