Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I can't believe that it's been (almost) 4 months already!

Time is passing oddly...
It seems like Jared has been a part of our lives for a long time, but he is developing so fast, that time seems to pass quickly. I already have trouble remembering him when he was a newborn - so little! I love flipping through the "old" pictures to see how much he's grown in just 4 months! Steve and I think that he's just the best and a wonderful addition to our lives.

Jared weighs in at 14 pounds, 1 ounce; and he is 25.5 inches long!

Some things that I forgot to mention in the last post...
*Jared won't bring his arms out to you to be picked up, but will open arms out to the side, so you can grab his torso easier.

*He is giving difficult diaper changes. This could involve anything from alternating very straight legs to very bent legs, constantly removing the cloth diaper that we use as a pee shield, or doing a bucking bronco with his pelvis and legs! Oh what fun! :)

*Sometimes he pushes the boob out of his mouth with his hand, so he can suck on his hand! I guess I have to come to the conclusion that this kid will never be a great eater. But he is happy and healthy (good weights), so whatever he is eating must be enough. His reflux medicine seems to be helping him eat, now it's just other distractions.

No comments: